Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation also called IRCTC is a subdivision of the Indian Railways also responsible for online ticket operations. If you want to travel in Indian Railway then you can book your tickets online on IRCTC Website for free. Yes, IRCTC registration and login is completely free of cost. There is an official IRCTC website that requires irctc registration and irctc sign up.
irctc new registration is very simple but you have to follow each step carefully while irctc registration online booking. If you are going to book your tickets for the first time then irctc registration is required and after that irctc new account activation. You need an irctc new account to book tickets. You can create new IRCTC account with very simple steps given below.
IRCTC login – Indian Railways is named as one of the world’s largest railway networks which are widely connected to each and every distinct part of the country. Here you will check PNR status and IRCTC login and registration process.The Full Form of IRCTC is Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation which is a major subsidiary of Indian railways and IRCTC is the official website of Indian Railways which can be easily accessible to book online tickets. IRCTC new account registration process is very easy and you can easily create a new account of IRCTC login webpage.
You can access your account with irctc individual registration process. Keep in mind that only one account is required that is authorized by IRCTC. Provide current information while irctc new registration or irctc registration new account opening process. This will help you in future when you forget IRCTC password or login data. Here we are going to tell you how to create irctc account or irctc new registration tutorial.
Not only you can book tickets online with irctc sign-up but you can also check train schedule, train routes, and PNR status after irctc login new user registration. All the details related to your personal details and ticket booking details are maintained by the IRCTC so there no chances of any frauds.
Create New Account on IRCTC Registration and Signup Process
Passengers can also cancel their tickets online with some simple steps and refund will be added to their account online. You don’t need to waste time in queue for booking tickets online, registration irctc online ticket booking is very simple with the online process. We know sometimes IRCTC website is down. 😀 but try after some time. Keep in mind that IRCTC registration is not allowed between 7 AM and 11 AM due to heavy load on the website during the morning. check this step by step guide for irctc sign up new account registration and irctc Indian railways login registration.
IRCTC Registration process (irctc login new user registration)
First, click here to go to IRCTC Official Home Page.
Now, click on the Irctc Sign Up link located in the Login option box.
Irctc Registration Form Filling Process
Register here www.irctc.co.in to create a new account, Now you will be redirected to the IRCTC Login Registration form as shown below. Here is a step by step irctc sign up the process.
Open above link and click on signup for a new account as shown in above image.
- Enter the desired username. The username should be between 3 to 10 characters. You will get the desired username if it is available.
- Choose the security question and its answer, according to your comfort by which you can easily recover your account in case, you forget the password.
- Fill Your Name (First Name, Last Name), Gender, Marital Status, Occupation, Date of Birth. You must carefully fill up a valid Email – ID and Mobile Number as your login password will be sent to that.
- Enter your full residential address, including the Pin Code.
- Enter the text from the image in the given box.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Check your e-mail inbox for the account verification.
- Log-in details, including Username and password, will be sent to your email id that you have provided during the registration process.
- After completing the email verification process, you will be prompted towards the mobile verification process.
- Check your mobile number that you have provided during the registration process and enter the verification code.
- If you haven’t received the code, then you can either resend it or change your mobile number.
- After receiving the code, click on the submit button.
- You have successfully completed the Irctc Registration process. Now you can easily log in to your IRCTC account and book tickets.
IRCTC is an Indian Railway Portal where you do operations like booking tickets and cancels the ticket and also you will get all details about your seat availability, PNR status, refunds, ticket cancellation tatkal ticket, etc.
Here you will get guide regarding IRCTC Registration and IRCTC Login which can help you further to know how to create irctc new account and check irctc train inquiry and irctc seat availability.
How To Check Train Schedule and Indian Railway Time Table
- Open official website of Indian Railway www.indianrail.gov.in
- In Services there is a link for Reserved Train Schedule.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the Train Name/ Number in the required field and click on the Get Schedule button.
- The Entire Train Schedule along with Time Table will be displayed on the new page
It’ s done you have successfully registered to IRCTC. So how simple it is, Now you can book your ticket online easily. For this, you can read our article on How To Book Railway Ticket online on irctc. Why pay money to other agents when you can book your ticket easily online within a few minutes. You don’t need to stand in lines. If you are a regular IRCTC user then you should know IRCTC Cancellation Charges Of Tatkal Ticket and IRCTC Refund Rules.
Congratulations, your IRCTC registration is complete and a new account is ready and now you can log in to your IRCTC account and book ticket Online without wasting any time. All your transactions are secure and the information is safe. If you have any questions then comment below. We will try to solve your issues as soon as possible.