BSNL is India’s popular Internet Broadband service provider due to its best service, best broadband plans, and quality speed. There are a variety of plans; you can select for your personal use and corporate usage. Well, we have noticed that many BSNL broadband users are suffering from low BSNL broadband speed or BSNL Broadband no connection problems. Users of BSNL Broadband and BSNL Cellone Dataone are very frustrated with the BSNL Internet speed and they are constantly looking for how to increase bsnl broadband speed in unlimited plan.
If you are searching for Bsnl Broadband Speed Increase Trick and Bsnl Broadband Speed Increase Top up then this article will help you. I have been using broadband unlimited plan for more than 1 year. The performance of BSNL has not been up to mark. But still, I can’t stop myself using BSNL broadband. Bsnl Broadband Speed Increase Trick and Bsnl Broadband Speed Increase Topup then this article will help you. I have been using broadband unlimited plan for more than 1 year.
BSNL Broadband is one of the most used Internet broadband in India. Although, BSNL claims that the users get a minimum of 2MBPS speed.
How to Increase BSNL Broadband Speed:
Recently BSNL announced that users would get minimum 2MBPS speed. But that’s just for your high-speed usage after that you will get the 512 kbps. Well, that’s not a problem. But when you are using 2 MB/PS plan then your BSNL broadband speed will be 2MBPS. But due to some technical issues, you are not getting that speed that’s why people are searching for how to increase bsnl broadband speed in Windows 7, and bsnl broadband speed increase trick.
Officially you can’t increase BSNL Broadband speed beyond the bandwidth. However, you may learn to use bsnl broadband speed booster tricks and how to use bsnl broadband speed increase top up.
Dirty, messy, or loose wires leading out of your wire or DSL modem to your wireless modem or right to your PC could cause significant savings within your internet speed. Clear all contacts regularly and keep proper ventilation around all electrical parts to avoid overheating. The quality of your Ethernet and DSL wires can play a little part in the general rate of your Internet connection. Purchase cables which might be scored specifically for your ideal objective, and change wires because they become worn or obsolete.
Numerous websites offer free testing of the recent net connection speed. This exam will take a matter of seconds and will offer you both download and upload speeds in your current connection. Complete a bandwidth test before making any substantial changes or improving Your Online service. This way, you will have the ability to determine the exact effects of making changes to your computer or your company. Test your bandwidth again after each adjustment and record the outcome.
Eliminate any unnecessary programs out of your computer that may be depleting bandwidth by working inside the history and utilizing your web connection.
Use the Add or Remove Programs element of your Control Panel to eliminate any packages that you simply do not use regularly. You may also access the Task Manager by striking “Ctrl+Alt+Delete” to see if any applications are running within the history that you do not want. Remove any plans you no longer require or need, but be aware of removing things if you’re unsure of this intent or function on your computer.
How to Increase internet speed in BSNL Broadband:
Various online sites offer free testing of your current Internet connection speed. If you are using BSNL unlimited plan, then you should check BSNL Broadband Speed.
1. DNS Settings
If you are getting issues while opening some web pages or your internet connection shows could not connect to this page error then try this solution.
- Simply move to your network and sharing center.
- Then click on your network.
- Now click on Properties, Select the TCP IPV4 from the list and then click on Properties.
- Now enter this in the DNS settings.
- Preferred DNS Settings: 188.8.131.52
- Alternate DNS : 184.108.40.206
This will help you to load your page faster. And you will definitely get improvement in your connection.
Change BSNL DNS Servers
The main reason for slow BSNL Broadband connection speed is slow BSNL DNS servers. We can increase BSNL Broadband connection speed by changing default BSNL DNS servers. Above we use Google’s default DNS servers but if you are still getting low Broadband speed then try to change BSNL DNS servers.
Use these DNS servers for the best speed:
2. Clear Browser Cache
Browser Cache is also one reason of getting low internet speed. So if you are searching for how to increase bsnl broadband speed then try this solution. So you need to clear your browser cache and history to optimize your browser performance.
3. Reducing cache space
- For Internet Explorer: Tools – Internet Options – Browsing History – Settings – Disk space to use and reduce disk space value to “50.”
- For Firefox: Tools – Options – Advanced – Network and look for cache space. Change value to “50.”
4. Change the Value Using Group Policy Editor
Change the Value Using Group Policy EditorYou can increase your BSNL Broadband internet speed. After above steps, if you’re still getting low BSNL broadband speed then try this guide.
- Go to the Start Menu.
- Search Run.
- On RUN type ‘gpedit.msc’.
- It will open the Group Policy Editor.
- Navigate to ‘Locate Computer Policy’ > Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Networks > QOS Packet Scheduler > Limit Reservable Bandwidth.
- Now, Double click on the option named “Limit Reservable Bandwidth”.
- Change to value from 20 to 0.
5. Tweaking TCP/IP Parameters
You can try to increase your broadband bandwidth tweaking the TCP/IP parameters. The process is simplified by using TCPOptimizer, a free tool. It helped me, your mileage may vary. Download Link: TCPOptimizer
6. Modify the system.ini file
- Run SYSEDIT.EXE from the Run command.
- Expand the system.ini file window.
- Scroll down almost to the end of the file till you find a line called [386enh].
- Press Enter to make one blank line, and in that line type IrqX=4096 where X is the designated IRQ number we found in step #1, in my case it’s IRQ21.Note: This line IS CASE SENSITIVE!!!
- Click on the File menu, then choose Save.
- Close SYSEDIT and reboot your computer.
7. Update drivers
Updating the drivers for your computer can give you the boost in BSNL broadband speed.
- Some common tweaks for your computer:
- Get a good antivirus installed and keep it updated as much as possible, it will reduce the chance of infection from viruses. ( I recommend Kaspersky ).
- Get spyware removers like Spybot, AD-adware.
- Keep automatic update features of XP OFF. you can get all windows updates at autopatcher.com
BSNL broadband slow speed complaint
Bsnlspeedtest.in lets you test your internet connection speed. Whether you have broadband/DSL/cable connection.You will be able to measure BSNL broadband connection speed. There are many ways to complain, but not sure about how soon you will get a solution for your problem.
1. Online:- http://mis.bsnl.co.in/pgs/internet/pgwebregn.asp
2. Call Center: 1500 (from u r BSNL land line)
3. Call Center :- 25342198 (this is auto system)
4. Visit the nearest Center (visit the nearest exchange)
If you are searching for latest BSNL broadband plans for limited and Unlimited Internet then check below table.
Latest BSNL Broadband Plans
|Plan Name||Existing Bandwidth (Download||Revised Bandwidth (Download|
|BBG Rural Combo ULD 845 CS92||Speed)||upto 2 Mbps till Speed)10 GB, upto 1 Mbps beyond|
|2 Mbps upto 7GB, 512 Kbps beyond|
|BBG Combo ULD 875 CS86||upto 2 Mbps till 6 GB, 512 Kbps beyond||upto 2 Mbps till 10 GB, upto 1 Mbps|
|BBG Combo ULD 965 CS87||upto 2 Mbps till 8 GB, 512 Kbps beyond||upto 2 Mbps till 10 GB, upto 1 Mbps|
|BBG Combo ULD 845 CS115||upto 2 Mbps till 8 GB, 512 Kbps beyond||beyondupto 2 Mbps till 10 GB, upto 1 Mbps|
|BBG Combo ULD 899 CS99||upto 2 Mbps till 8 GB, 512 kbps beyond||upto 2 Mbps till 12 GB, upto 1 Mbps|
|BBG Combo ULD 1000||upto 2 Mbps till 10 GB, 512 kbps beyond||beyondupto 2 Mbps till 12 GB, upto 1 Mbps|
|BBG Combo ULD 899 CS119||upto 2 Mbps till 1GB, upto 1Mbps||upto 2 Mbps till 12 GB, upto 1 Mbps|
|BBG Combo ULD 845 CS134||upto 2 Mbps till 10 GB, 512 Kbps||upto 2 Mbps till 12 GB, upto 1 Mbps|
|BBG Combo ULD 899 CS95||beyoupto 2 Mbps till 10 GB, 512 kbps beyondnd||beyondupto 2 Mbps till 15 GB, upto 1 Mbps|
|BBG Rural Combo UL 650||upto 2 Mbps till 1 GB, 512 Kbps beyond||upto 2 Mbps till 2 GB, upto 1 Mbps|
|BBG Combo ULD 699 CS85||upto 2 Mbps till 1 GB, 512 Kbps beyond||beyupto 2 Mbps till ond 2 GB, upto 1 Mbps|
|BB Home UL 645 CS35||upto 2 Mbps till 1 GB, 512 Kbps beyond||upto 2 Mbps till 2 GB, upto 1 Mbps|
|BBG Rural Combo UL 725 CS81||upto 2 Mbps till 1 GB, 512 Kbps beyond||beyondupto 2 Mbps till 2 GB, upto 1 Mbps beyond|
If you are searching for bsnl broadband slow speed solution then this guide will help you. We hope you liked this complete guide on How to Increase BSNL Broadband Speed. Comment below if you have any issue. Share this article. 😀